Heal & Repair Your Skin
Light Therapy uses red and blue lights to heal, renew and rejuvenate. light treatments are now widely popular in dermatology for multiple conditions as an anti-aging and acne therapy, Rosacea, Eczema, Psoriasis, stretch and scar marks.
- Red light fuels cell renewal stimulates collagen production and improves skin tone and texture, controls pigmentation spots, reduces wrinkles and encourages vibrant, healthier looking skin.
- Blue light therapy is used to reverse sun damage and improve moisture balance of your skin. By penetrating top layer under the skin surface, it will improve skin texture and reduce blemishes and sun pigmentation.
- Blue light therapy can also treat other types of skin disorders. It can be used to improve skin texture and reduce sebaceous hyperplasia or enlarged oil glands. It can help with acne and even scars that were originally caused by acne.
- Research done by NASA in conjunction with the University of Alabama at Birmingham Hospital has shown that Blue and red-lights technology can successfully reduce symptoms experienced by cancer patients. Using far red/near-infrared light-emitting diode devices has been shown to release long wavelength energy in the form of photons that stimulate cells to aid in healing.
- Red light helps increase flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients, reducing cellulite and improving skin's firmness and elasticity over your entire body!
- Red light waves boost metabolism rate in any live cell its applied to greatly accelerating recovery process. Medical studies found that under red light open wounds heal 200% faster!
- Red light therapy has been shown to positively affect skin cells through regeneration of fibroblasts, keratinocytes and modulation of immune cells (including mast cells, neutrophils and macrophages) all found within skin tissue.